shelbs
oswin

It is currently WINTER in WESTEROS during the year 303 AC. The new moon cycle marks a full twenty years since the Mad King was murdered, and his son King Rhaegar ascended the Iron Throne in his place. Though the year is fresh, war in the Narrow Sea has left the Free Cities of Volantis and Tyrosh in ashes, and the Long Night continues to beckon from the Northern fringes of the Seven Kingdoms. With the Queen Lyanna presumed dead, the citizens of the realms look only to each other for survival.
[x] Site's Most Wanted has been updated! Get em while they're hot!
[x] SURPRISE! Please enjoy our new skin, and let the staff know if you find any bugs! (Shelbs accidentally overwrote the old skin and posted this too soon so it's entirely possible the dumbass she forgot some things!)
[x] THE FATE OF TYRION LANNISTER HAS BEGUN! Mass thread HERE! If you play a character that has been selected as judge, please join in asap! Otherwise the thread is open to all wanting to participate!
[x] Keep an eye out for a new mini-event we have been planning! The bloodshed fun is never over!
[x] As always... we are in need of MALE characters!
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

MEMBER DIRECTORY
OSWIN
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 06:54 AM
22 years old
ADMINISTRATOR
the dark side
ur mum
aus
royalty

member directory

who plays who and how to contact them

Okay guys we're going to ask you to do two things with this claim. First, use the space I'm currently using to tell you what to do to leave a little blurb about yourself. Please also use this space to leave your contact info. We would like everyone to leave their skype, aim, or say for us to PM, or whatever other means of contact you prefer. Use the next space to list your characters. Remember to fill out the group code the same way you did your application. You can delete or add for however many characters you have. If you have any questions, feel free to request help from a staff member.
  1. first last short blurb about character
  2. first last short blurb about character
  3. first last for example: age - member group
  4. first last or whatever you prefer

CODE
[dohtml]<div class="n-site-template">
<h1><member>ALIAS NAME</member></h1>
<h2>preferred way to contact</h2>
<div class="maincontent">

Okay guys we're going to ask you to do two things with this claim. First, use the space I'm currently using to tell you what to do to leave a little blurb about yourself. Please also use this space to leave your contact info. We would like everyone to leave their skype, aim, or say for us to PM, or whatever other means of contact you prefer. Use the next space to list your characters. Remember to fill out the group code the same way you did your application. You can delete or add for however many characters you have. If you have any questions, feel free to request help from a staff member.

<ol>

<li><strong><group>first last</group></strong> short blurb about character</li>

<li><strong><group>first last</group></strong> short blurb about character</li>

<li><strong><group>first last</group></strong> for example: age - title - member group</li>

<li><strong><group>first last</group></strong> or whatever you prefer</li>

</ol>

</div>
</div>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
SHELBS
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 09:19 PM
25 years old
ADMINISTRATOR
The Lich King
Azeroth
'Merica
Glorious Leader

SHELBS

pm me on the first date and we'll go from there

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS. I am the fearless glorious leader Shelbs and you'll find me just about anywhere on this site. My heart lies with ASOIAF and WoW, best two things to happen to this world (and my life) ever. EVER. I've been running this site since February 2013 and I can't. Live. Without it. I like aminals. And breakfast. And pickled jalapenos. And taking really really long showers. But I don't like taking showers with pickled jalapenos. Fight me.
  1. rhaegar targaryen 43 - king's landing
  2. rickard stark 66 - winterfell
  3. lucerys velaryon 22 - driftmark
  4. maron sand 21 - ghost hill
  5. ashara lannister 44 - casterly rock
  6. allara waters 19 - summerhall
  7. hendry bracken 27 - raventree
  8. euron greyjoy 37 -pyke
  9. thyella swann 18 - stonehelm
PMEmail
^
OSWIN
 Posted: Dec 17 2015, 10:03 PM
22 years old
ADMINISTRATOR
the dark side
ur mum
aus
royalty

oswin

My real name is Oswin, I am the other somewhat dignified leader. I'm 78. I like bad puns and animals. I own a herd of goats and we rob banks together.
  1. Rhaenna Targaryen 16 - Red Keep - The Silver Princess
  2. Sarella Sand 19 - Sunspear - The Sphinx
  3. Robb Stark 17 - Winterfell - The Quiet Wolf
  4. Elyse Arryn 16 - The Eyrie - The Young Flacon - Deceased
  5. Serra Fell 21 - Felwood - Captive
  6. Lorainna of Tyrosh 19 - Tyrosh - Archon's Daughter
  7. Lenora Lychester 19 - Castle Lychester - The Glass Raven
  8. Argella Baratheon 17 - Storms End - The Iron Doe
  9. Sansa Stark 17 - The Rock - Little Dove
PMEmail
^
ALEA TARGARYEN
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 02:19 AM
18 years old
STORMLANDS
House Targaryen
Lannister
SUMMERHALL
Royal

solace

pm / aim @ xpixistickx

I'm solace. I'm 25 26. I have hips that don't lie. I like to play games, write and do theater. I like magical things and pretty things and dresses that are impractical for everyday life and cats. Depending on who you ask, I am the Queen of Russia.
  1. alea targaryen- 17 : Princess : Joy of the West
  2. beth cassel - 18 : unoffical daughter of the starks: Loneliest girl in the North
  3. mellario martell - 46 : Princess of Sunspear: The Sun of Norvos
PMAIM
^
MATARYS TARGARYEN
 Posted: Dec 21 2015, 06:02 AM
20 years old
DORNE
targaryen
targaryen
the tower of joy
prince

QUETZAL

PM / AIM is questicular

Yo wassup I'm a 19-year-old actual gangsta from the roughest 'hood in London town. Or maybe I'm a middle class white kid whose mum still buys her the expensive biscuits when she comes home. You decide. Currently at uni studying physics and helping run a theatre. Physics is the reason I'm there but theatre is what I spend most of my time doing because I'm not very sensible. I like being busy, seeing friends and just about anything creative.
  1. matarys targaryen - 18 - Prince - The Tower of Joy - Has a pet dragon called Yraenyx who sometimes let him into his head
  2. samwise arryn - 17 - Heir to the Eyrie - Red Kite/absolute donut
PMAIM
^
SATANNA HASTY
 Posted: Jan 7 2016, 10:57 PM
17 years old
STORMLANDS
Durwell
House Durwell
The Reach
Noble

REBECCA

Hi! *waves* I've been roleplaying for a while now. I very much enjoy it since it is my break from reality! Currently working as an airport design engineer and living in the Lovely area of New England. Got a son who is too young to be evil at the moment. Evil characters and drama are so much fun!
  1. satanna durwell 16 - durwell keep - satan's offspring
  2. balon greyjoy 45 - pyke
  3. daenerys tyrell 19 - highgarden
PMEmail
^
DOMERIC BOLTON
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 05:44 PM
23 years old
NORTH
Stark
Bolton
The Dreadfort
Dread Knight

nica

pm or skype

Hi, my name is Nica, and I am why we can't have nice things. Pronounced knee-kuh, it's actually my name. 24 going on 74. Southerner (y'all), student, currently hating waiting tables. I work too much, so I'm around at odd hours. I may not post as often as I'd like, but I'm usually not far from the cbox. I make bad puns like it's my real job, and drink coffee like it's going out of style. Been doing this rp thing for like 10+ years now. Drop me a line, I'm actually pretty friendly.
  1. domeric bolton - 22 - ser - the dreadfort - way too nice to be a bolton. he'll never admit that, though.
  2. theon greyjoy - 18 - spoiled lordling - pyke - budding alcoholic, bad with faces, really just needs a hug and a kick in the pants.
  3. petyr baelish - 34 - lord - the red keep / the "drearfort" - everyone's favorite scheming ephebophile. may want to destroy westeros's economy.
  4. cerise brax - 17 - lady - hornvale - semi-literal unicorn princess. will kick your ass.
  5. robert baratheon - 39 - lord - storm's end - everyone's favorite alcoholic manwhore. bob is love, bob is life, bob doesn't love his wife.
  6. falia flowers - 17 - bastard - oakenshield - bizarro cinderella. she doesn't have a prince, or a knight in shining armor, she has euron fuckin' greyjoy. seven save us all.
  7. doran martell - 54 - prince - sunspear - grudge championship 300 AC winner, cyvasse championship winner 290-302 AC.
  8. tyrion lannister - 29 - exile - casterly rock - daddy issues. short. digs wine.
  9. visenya targaryen - 19 - princess - dragonstone - almost actual queen bitch. will sass you.
PM
^
VALARR TARGARYEN
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 05:26 PM
20 years old
STORMLANDS
N/A
Targaryen
Summerhall
Prince

LOLA

PM cause I'm useless with everything else

Sooo I'm Lola aka Lauren. I'm English, but the lesser known Northern kind, even though I live in the club capital of the UK. Four for you Newcastle you go Newcastle. My work schedule makes my posting pattern go haywire. But hey-ho when I get a free day it's posts for everyone. Also I'm useless with technology even though I'm 22.
  1. Valarr Targaryen 20 - Prince of Summerhall - The Silver Prince
  2. Elinor Stark 18 - Princess of Winterfell
  3. Aerillos 18 - Lyseni
PM
^
LAENA VELARYON
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 01:57 AM
17 years old
CROWNLANDS
Targaryen
Velaryon
Driftmark
Noblewoman

SEA

PM / Skype / AIM

Hi y’all, I’m Sea! I’m a 22 year old, Interior Architecture and Design masters student and teaching assistant. I’m a proud dog mom of one and my passions include, traveling, wine, reading, writing, art, wine, design, corrupting the minds of my students, wine. (Seriously…wine.) If I’m not here there’s a good chance I am doing any of the following: research, grading, or drinking wine to forget I have more research and grading to do... Clearly I enjoy rambling ~ but, I’m amiable and I love to chat in the chatter box, so shout at me there or PM me for ways to contact me. I'm admittedly a little wishy-washy because of all these school shenanigans I have, but if you need me I'm there!

1.Laena Velaryon 17, Driftmark, “Little Dreamer”

PMEmail
^
LORAE CELTIGAR
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 06:20 PM
18 years old
CROWNLANDS
House Targaryen
House Celtigar
Claw Isle
Nobility

ATHENA

pm/skype/discord

Howdy everyone! I'm Athena and I'm a 24 year old girl currently living in Texas because I got a job out here. I am a forensic chemist so I basically examine powders and stuff to see if they are drugs. I have two cats, one named Dexter and one named Kirk and they are my babies and I love them dearly. I'm a huge nerd both in terms of like loving science stuff and also like videogames and superhero stuff. I love talking about fandom stuff and theories as well. I also love plotting so feel free to hit me up if you want! Though also feel free to hit me up to talk about non-writing stuff as well! My Discord is littlemissica#7316 and my Skype is jessicagreenebean.
  1. Lorae Celtigar 17 - Blue Claw - Lady - Claw Isle
  2. Myrcella Lannister 16 - Little Lioness - Lady - Casterly Rock
PM
^
ARIANNE MARTELL
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 09:00 PM
27 years old
DORNE
Martell
Martell
Dorne
Princess of Dorne

Stormie

PM/Discord

Hey guys! I'm the mother of two dogs, a lot of fish and the step-mother to two cats. I like drawing, photomanipulations, and decorating for ALL holidays! I'm 31 and I live in the arctic north of Central NY. I'm not sure why I live where the air hurts my face. I enjoy hiking, and wineries and food! If you have an awesome plot idea or any questions, feel free to contact me! PM or use Discord!
  1. Arianne Martell 26. Princess. Dorne. Fiesty.
  2. Lyarra Stark 59. Lady of Winterfell.
PM
^
YSERA TARGARYEN
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 03:59 PM
19 years old
DORNE
Targaryen
Manwoody
Dorne
Princess

KP

pm/Discord/Skype/Snapchat

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!! Yo, my name is KP and many of you already know me cause I was a member (Im the OP Myrcella Lanninster) for like a while until 6 months ago, where I tragically took a job in middle of nowhere Nevada that offered many things, but internet there was none. OH THE HUMANITY! BUT now im back and theres hell to pay and ready to rejoin my peoples! I work in a lab *yawn*, and im recently engagedd so woohoo!
  1. Ysera Targaryen 18 - Tower of Joy - Wife of Matarys Targaryen - smol fiesty Dornishwoman. FIGHT ME.
PM
^
CERSEI BARATHEON
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 09:51 PM
37 years old
STORMLANDS
House Baratheon
House Lannister
Storm's End
Lady

Ashley

discord, apparently. or skype.

Yoo. 28 year old PhD student. I study sociology and basically am getting a degree to write about sex. kind of. School sucks up my time but I missed RP so here I am. Be forewarned that when the semester starts I may be sporadic. Hopefully not til mid semester tho. We'll see. Idk. I have no self control.
  1. Cersei Baratheon 35. Lioness. Goddess. Kind of a cunt.
  2. Asha Greyjoy 20. The Kraken's Daughter. Ruthless. Queer AF.
  3. Margaery Tyrell 20. The Little Rose. Here to steal hearts. May or may not break them.
  4. Catelyn Bracken 16. The Palomino. Fragile flower needs all the affirmation and affection.
PM
^
AELIX TARGARYEN
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 02:23 PM
is N/A
years old
AELIX TARGARYEN

EPHpm, discord: https://discord.gg/S3K7JkYHullo! I'm Eph, I'm 26 going on 80. I've been "stalking" this site off and on for about a year before I finally got the courage to come and join. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to plot anything regarding Aelix (and eventually one other character, once I nail down who that might be). Any questions, complaints, concerns, plots, ... just let me know. I am new to discord, so be kind and patient with me. Lol. I am finally joining the modern world.
^
LILITH FARWYND
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 10:06 AM
18 years old
IRON ISLANDS
Greyjoy
Farwynd
Lonely Light
Lady

SHAE

PM me please

Good day (without going into the Gandalf of that statement). I’m Shae, I’m a 24ish year old mother, psychology student and geek from Australia. My biggest fandoms these days are Harry Potter, A Song of Ice and Fire, anything Marvel related, most Joss Whedon shows, most crime shows and most historically based shows (particularly Peaky Blinders at the moment). But I’m keen to try anything once ��I’ve been involved in mostly play by post roleplays over the past 6ish years however I’ve always been more interested in the forum roleplays, I tend to join new forums and unfortunately they often collapse after a few months. I am OOC big little sister to Corin ��
  1. farwynd, lilith 18 – lady - lonely light - possible skinchanger, lover of the sea, the sand and having naked feets.
  2. greyjoy, alannys 40 – lady - pyke - mother, wife-ish, captain and kicker of arses
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

ACTA Age of Heroes Break the Wheel: a Season 8 GOT AU >
Candyland Couture RPG-D

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK
TEMPLATES BY NICOLE