Shelbs is Offline
25 years old
The Lich King
and laws of the land
- rule 1 When you register, be sure it is with the FIRST and LAST of your character in ALL CAPS. Do not make any OOC accounts; they will be deleted! Please note: We do not allow character reservations, so when in an application battle with someone, you can distinguish your accounts from each other using periods or other grammatical marks.
- rule 2 We accept both canons and originals, but require that all noble originals, including noble bastards, come from an existing House. We do not allow members to make up new noble families/houses.
- rule 3 All WIP applications will be left up for two weeks before a staff member will either archive it or PM you concerning the status. If you are apping a major canon, or any that is requested in the sites most wanted, you have ONE WEEK to complete the app.
P.S. - This includes registered accounts! You will not be allowed to keep an account for more than 1 week without posting an app!
- rule 4 When playing a main canon, you must be active. We are an advanced site, so we should not have to explain to you what active is, but the staff will not hesitate to approach anyone letting their major canons go unused.
- rule 5 Please, please post an absence notice if you'll be away! This will avoid your accounts from being deleted in the event of activity checks or individual staff maintenance.
- rule 6 There are absolutely no limits to the amount of characters you can play, but we trust that you know how to keep them all active!
- rule 7 You may not apply for a new character when one or more of your other characters are not active in threads, plotters, or letters, etc. Can we stress any more about being active? <3
- rule 8 There is no word count, but we ask members be aware that we are an advanced site, and we expect posts to reflect that standard. Reciprocation in threads is what always works best!
- rule 9 We do not allow doHTML templates to be used in the IC boards. We provide a [*POST] [/POST*] and [*P2][/P2*] tag for members to use, so please stick with that! (Remove the asterisks.) It keeps everything looking uniform, without the risk of templates interfering with the skin's code. You are still more than welcome to use doHTML in all OOC boards!
- rule 10 Please be mindful of how old your face claim is versus how old your character is. We will not allow a 45 year old character to have a face claim of a 25 year old actor/model, or vice versa. Just use some common sense with this and everything should be great!
- rule 11 We are a MATURE site. This means you will see sex, gore, adult language, incest, etc, and we expect you to act your age. Because of this, we do NOT allow anyone under the age of 17 to join ATEAO. Yes, we are a Premium site, so we do not run the risk of violating JCINK's ToS by hosting mature content.
- rule 12 There is absolutely zero drama on this site. It is run by a team of staff members who have been writing together for years, both on this site and on others, and they will take no shit from anyone =D As a member you can be sure you will be protected from trolls, spammers, whiners, instigators and all around general idiots. Love you guys <3